Sunday 16 November 2008

Having Fun

This is some more photo of our day at the batman bridge .My daughter took me up to the bridge,
On her 4 Wheeler.

This photo is taken on the bridge. I didn't get many photo from the top of the bridge, Because I am scared of highs.

I took this photo before I started to fill sick. This is such a lovely view of the Tamar river.
This is my SIL and my grand daughter on the 4 wheeler.
I just love this photo of my DS and my grand son , Having fun on the 4 wheeler.
We all had a great day out .I think it is so lovely to get together, With family and spend time having fun.

2 comments:

Isabella said...

That does look high but the bikes look fun WELL maybe when I was younger LOL

Julie said...

Fun! I am the same way. I have a hard time driving across tall bridges.