Thursday 1 September 2011

Lucy! Luck! Me..

Were do I start my friend Kristy which has a blog but has not blog for some time now, is not sewing any more and had a clean out. I brought her sewing machine off her at Christmas time last year. Well I got this basket of of fabric off her and it is Full to the brim. She gave me hoops and patterns and lots of bits and pieces. The fabric will come in hand as DH has been out of work for 5 month and no work in site.  Well I am off to put it all away. Happy birthday to my Grand Daughter Laural-Lee have a great day.
Roseanne xx

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

Lucky you Roseanne. Looks like a basket of wonderful goodies there. Happy Stitching,

Alberta Gal, Shauna said...

You are so very lucky Roseanne...That basket looks and sounds amazing. Can't wait to see what you have done with some of the things in your basket.

pamkennison said...

What a lucky girl Roseanne :) I know what your going through my hubby has been out of work since March and nothing in site for him to :( Keep your chin up thats all we can do :)

Susan In Texas said...

Congrats, Roseanne, it looks like a lovely haul! Have fun with it.

Susan in Texas

Anonymous said...

Thats nice to have Razzy and we know you will put it to very good use :-)

Bec said...

What a lovely gift from your friend, sad that she isn't sewing anymore though. Enjoy going through the basket!

barb's creations said...

Roseanne that is such a thoughtful gift from Khris...hope you have many hours using it all up in your crafty pursuits :) Barb.