Sunday 15 February 2009

Wild Baby Rabits


I had these wild baby rabbits given to me to raise. A friend cat brought them home and she didn't no what to do with them .There was 3 of them but one didn't make it. The cat bring food home to feed her all the time .The cat has a bell on her but that has not stop her. She dose not eat them just bring them home and put them on the floor..

I am feeding them with a bottle they are going relay well. It was so hard to get a photo because they just wonted to hide. They are just so cute..

I will show you some more photo as they grow . I have had them for one week now and they have all ready grown ...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, too cute!

Leanne said...

I love the second photo their ears look so cute. Good luck with raising them.

alda said...

ooooh, co cute!!! .. a cat brought you spring home...

Julie said...

Easter Bunnies! You are so good to take care of these babies. Our school nurse is raising a flying squirrel baby.