Wednesday 21 November 2012

Fun In The Kitchen...

My DS and my self doing some cooking these are his favorites Home made jam donuts. 
 Don't they look delicious.
 This how my DS had his in custard.
 For some reason my signature will not up load on to my blog Page any more and when it dose it put a box around it in a lighter colour and I don't like it, I also can not go in customize any more is any one else having trouble. A friend made this Pic with my nick name a few year a go for me so I thought I would use this. Dose any one now a program were I customize My signature.
 
 

4 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Roseanne,

ooh they do look yummy. I much prefer your Razzy Rose picture to your name, very pretty indeed.

Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Baaad to the bone.

Maria said...

YUM!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yummy.xx