Wednesday 28 March 2012

Taken A Back Seat

My mum gave me this beautiful tin so I thought it would be great to keep all my hexies blooms in. I have taken a back seat to sewing this year to spending more time with my family and  grand children. I pulled out of my online sewing group as well, by the way I do miss you all. I just needed time to my self  this year. I am still doing a bit of sewing at night. I got the phone call that we never like to get, that my mother in law has has a stroke and has fallen over twice so that is not good.

 This is what I have been up to making some more hexies blooms and my Christmas Fun quilt. 

5 comments:

Maria said...

It is nice to sometimes sit back and enjoy our family.
Your flowers look great and what a lovely tin for them to live in.

retdairyqueen said...

Hope your MIL is doing ok
Love the tin Great for your lovely hexies

Sue said...

Enjoy the hexis, I have been making mine for nearly a year now, I think I have a bout 40 LOL.. hope your mother in law does ok. Hugs

Leanne said...

Hi Razzy. I hope your mother in law will be Ok.
We all do miss you, take care and happy quilting.

Lynda said...

Hi Roseanne

Lovely to see what you're up to but I was sorry to read about your MIL - I hope you receive some good news soon.