Wednesday 11 January 2012

A Special Gift Quilt.

Last year our friend Kristy gave Sarah and my self a few BIG bags with fabric and pattern and quilts in it. So Sarah decide that we should finish on of the quilt off and give to Kristy as a thank you presents. Sarah did the quilting and I do say she done a great job of it. Then she gave it to me to do the binding and I took it back to here to put the label on it and to hand it over.  Is it Sarah finish or my finish ?
                          Roseanne xx                                     

5 comments:

Lib said...

Looks great, Roseanne. Must be yours, Sarah has too many lol.....

Maria said...

Really like the fabrics in the quilt. I am sure Kristy will love it no matter who finishes it.

Pauline said...

awesome girls..kristy will love it...I reckon its both of you..take half points each..rofl

De said...

Combined finish! Great gift to give back

Susan In Texas said...

Lovely quilt. Looks a little like a yellow brick road pattern quilt I made a few years ago. Very pleasing!

Take care,
Susan in Texas

PS I think you can both claim it as a finish. 8)