Sunday 27 March 2011

Quilters Gathering Part 1

Sarah ,Leanne and my self was up early to head to Hobart for the Quilter Crow Gathering the guest designers were Leanne Beasley and Rosalie Quinlan. This is the first time I have been to the gathering what a wonderful venue. I had such a great day. Thanks to Sarah for driving us down and back. Sarah and Leanne do not tell any one about what happen in the shop LOL..



Our table was for all the blogger there was Leanne, my self, Liz and Vicki. Front Sarah, Jo, Fee and Jen. It was so nice catching up with every one and meeting Jen for the first time.



A lot of lady hard at work and talking.



Here is one of Rosalie projects a needle turn project with fussy cutting. I just love this bag.



Here is Leanne project for the day. A Needle Roll this is the project I started so I could learn how to do Dresden's



Here is the inside of the roll a place to put your needles a little bag for your threads, cottons and bits as well as a pocket at the other side. This is going to be a part of a set. I just love the Dresden's on the needle roll. I will show more tomorrow.



8 comments:

Jess @ Scrappy n Happy said...

I love the projects you made, the bag is so cute and the needle roll is gorgeous! What a fun day you must have had!

Tess said...

I agree gorgeous projects. What a lovely day you had.

Chookyblue...... said...

a great day Razzy...........all you girls together..........

De said...

Glad you had a great day Razzy - but now we all need to know what happened in the shop!!!!!!!!!!

Jo in TAS said...

Glad to see you there Razzy!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Razzy glad you had a great time, love the photos.....Leannes project is just so gorgeous...

Bev C said...

Hello,

Your needle roll is beautiful. Sounds like a day full of talking and sewing and having a great time together.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Bec said...

Looks like a fantastic day, lovely projects!