Sunday 19 December 2010

Gifts For Teachers

I decided to make my grandson Korrie and Vawn a Christmas gift for there teachers. I made the sweet bag up to put the lollies in so the sugar would not end up in the bottom of the bon bons. These sweet bags are so cute.

These are the three of them together. I all ready had the bon bons they was in my Christmas stash.

This teacher got a bit spoilt as she only had Korrie for the last two week of school, it was our dear friend Cathy. I decided to make her the bucket, as she had made the bon bons last year as well.



5 comments:

Isabella said...

Can I be one of the teachers Roseanne ? they look great

Tarnyia said...

YUMMO and you are right they are cute and I just love the bucket xxx

Cubby House Crafts said...

Lovely Gifts Roseanne!
Lisa

Mary said...

Too cute. Love the "Sweet" gifts.
You are so creative.

Vicki said...

Lucky teachers :>