Thursday 30 December 2010

A Gift For Gail

I made this hatched and patched bucket for a very lovely lady at my work. She love all my crafts that I make and always comments to other people about my work.

Sarah mum Gail love my song bird pincushion so much she told Sarah. So Sarah nag me to made one for her mum before she goes home. So Gail, Sarah and my self had a sewing day at Sarah yesterday and I finished making my song bird for Gail she love it. By the way Sarah that make 3 song birds guess I will have to make another one... LOL...

I will be back to share some of the gift that I got for Christmas.

2 comments:

Maria said...

WOW Gail is a lucky lady to receive such a lovely gift.
Now you have made a flock of birds, very pretty.

Leanne said...

Thats a lovely bird, Razzy, what a great friend you are.
Happy new year