Saturday 16 January 2010

Today Stampin Up

Today Sarah and my self went to my sister Judy's place, for a stampin up party with Martyn. He always has a workshop were we get to make a card to take home. We all had such a good day together...

These are the card that we all made they are so nice. It is so great to be able to make a card to take home with us . Thank you Martyn and also to the host Judy for a lovely day.

This is a card that Judy made, but not to day. She is so good at making card.

This is another card that she made I think she like the brown theme...

4 comments:

Melinda said...

You always know how to enjoy yourself Razzy.

Pauline said...

looks like a fun day rosanne...you girls are so clever...

Rita said...

greetings! just found your blog (too cute). wish i had been blessed with a sister -- someone to laugh and cry with and to share all my dreams and ideas with. you are fortunate! love your birthday bon bon -- can you tell me where i might find the pattern? thanks much, rita

Katrina said...

I'm so jealous.... Having lovely sewing and stamping days... Need to come down for a another holiday and join in on the fun...lol...P.S Love your cards..