Thursday 7 January 2010

A Great Day Out

On Tuesday Sarah and my self was up early to head of to Burnie, for a sewing day with some girls from our old online msn group. On the way we stop of at Ulverstone, for a cuppa and then we checked out the patchwork store -canberry crafts this is what I brought ....

We come out of the store to find sarah car like this. how can people just hit you and take off ..

This is Christine T checking out the blogger book ,that my son brought me for Christmas and myself working on a sticheryFrom left Christine L, Christine M, myself, Christine T, and our host for the day Vicki . We all had a great day of sewing and eating lovely food. Thank you for a lovely day out. Vixby..

3 comments:

Tess said...

I started that very stitchery just before Chritmas...never got it finished. Oh well!! It will be ready for the next one.

Isabella said...

Sounds like you had a good day other than Sarah's car of course

Bev C said...

Oh you think the person would have let a note. Glad you all had a wonderful day and managed to get some shopping done.Have a lovely weekend.