Tuesday 29 December 2009

Secret Santa Swap...What I Made..

I made this for my online secret Santa swap. My swap partner was Sue and she just love it. It was from the book called From The Heart by Natalie Bird. In the book it only had 3 stitchery I made it with 4 which I like better I also had to add some More Penny's. The wall hanging is called Loving Home


Remenber I showed a sneak peak of what I was making well this is it ....I also made Sue a bon bon and filled it with candy canes and chocolates.....

5 comments:

Cubby House Crafts said...

The wall hanging you made is just lovely!

Julie said...

So pretty! Great job on the wallhanging.

Anonymous said...

Still loving it Razzy...thankyou

Bev C said...

Wow,what a beautiful hanging. I am sure your partner will treasure this. Happy New Year and all the best for 2010.

Melinda said...

It's a lovely hanging. Very pretty.