Thursday 6 August 2009

MY DH Is Sick

Well every one my DH has been sick .We found him passed out in the drive way yesterday took him to the doctors. The Doctor said it was high blood pressure. Well I am up early because I had to call a ambulance because he passed out on me again ,I have had no sleep because I am the one that get sick not Ian .I have been so worried about him. The ambulance people say it is an inner ear infection. So I will be taking him back to the doctors at 8.30 am today. I don't think they now what is wrong with him it is very frustrating . I will let you all now what is going on ..

12 comments:

Melinda said...

How very very scary for you. In my experience, doctors are just guessing a lot of the time, so keep an eye on what they are doing, and I hope your DH gets well soon.

Isabella said...

Poor guy and poor you not knowing is awfull scary for you both, hope you get some news this morning about just what is wrong with Ian and that it's easy fixed. you did a great job on sarah's gift.

Jo in TAS said...

I hope they find what ails Ian and that it is an easy fix too, until then take care of your man and take care of yourself too!
Hugs
Jo

Lynda said...

Razzy - so frightening for you both. I hope you get some good news this morning.

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Oh my no wonder you cant sleep/ I hope they find out what is wrong. And you look after yourself too. He need someone strong for him. Take care

Bev C said...

Best wishes to you both. I am sure the Doctors will look after him just fine. Good luck and take care of yourself as well.

Vicki ♥ said...

I hope they find out real soon what is wrong and he is all better. Its scary for sure.

Mondstein said...

I hope he will be better very soon.
you must be scared when you dont know what his sickness is....
Take care of him and yourself.
Greetings from Germany
Maike

Anonymous said...

Not good to hear Raz, I hope they find out whats wrong soon, you would have thought they would take his blood pressure etc.
Hope he gets well soon or yu will end up sick with worry

Fee said...

I am sending positive vibes to you both.

Ann Ferguson said...

Hi Roseanne, thanks for your birthday greetings on my blog! I hope your DH gets well soon, it must be very worrying. Ann.

Scottish Nanna said...

Hope they find out soon what is wrong with your DH its a worry when you dont know Best wishes to you both.
Hugs Mary.