Saturday 18 April 2009

Mothers Day Stall

Well I have been busy making mothers day cards for my grandsons school stall. Mothers are to make things and donate them to the school, So the children have something really nice to give their mothers on mothers day. The money raised goes towards their school as well.

I have made some other things for the stall. I will put them on my blog later on..


I just love the card with the pink flower on it. All i have to say is the mothers at my grandsons school are going to be spoilt this year.

6 comments:

Kerry @ Cottage on the Hill said...

I knew I should have joined you and Sarah last night, the cards look great - if only....
Kerry

Bec said...

They look FANTASTIC!

Melinda said...

Very nice.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What gorgeous cards! Some little children are going to be so proud giving them to their mothers!

Bec Clarke said...

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. I love your cards. Mine always end up looking basic but yours actually look bought. I have decided to sell the pendants on my soap blog, just to see how they go. I also attend a local market with my soap when I am not having babies.
I see you live in Tassie, very nice, I loved the markets in Hobart.

Sarah said...

They did turn out well Roseanne!
x Sarah