Thursday 29 January 2009

West Cost Of Tasmania

Last week end on Australia day DH and my self , decided to pack up and take a trip to the west cost of Tasmania. We have decided this year we are going to travel our own state. There is so much that I have not see here.So why go any were El's

Our first stop was Penguin were we called into the Neptune Grand Hotel our lunch was very nice .
I took this photo of this church at penguin I just love it.

Just look at the penguin on this garbage can. By the way the photo of the lady bun is not mine!!! LOL.. I have got lot and lot more photo to show every one..

4 comments:

Melinda said...

I can't wait to see more photos and to hear your opinion of the west coast. I was born in Queenstown, and left about 13 years ago, but hey, you don't have to be polite.:)

Anonymous said...

Nice your Blog

Leanne said...

It looks like a nice place to be...I love the old car in the top picture.

Sarah said...

Penguin is such a nice place! Love those bins hahaha