Thursday 1 January 2009

Christmas present from DH

This is what DH brought for me for Christmas new camera.I just love the colour .. Sarah picked it out...... she ordered a different colour for me though (supposed to be silver!!) and this is the one that came LOL!! I love it anyway :o) It was tucked under the Xmas tree - right down the back and I forgot it was there - opened it Xmas evening!!

Just thought I would mention that my SIL Sarah has a GREAT giveaway on her blog. I thought I better not go in it as I really could not win it (though I would LOVE to as I just LOVE that bag!!). Just click on the pic on my side bar to go straight there..............

Cya

Razzy xx

4 comments:

Isabella said...

I think we will all have pink cameras soon LOL looks good

Julie said...

Nice camera, I can't wait to see the photos that you will take.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi there...thanks for the link for the camera bag!! Cool camera you have there...and good music too!!! Happy New Year Razzy!!!

Pauline said...

Happy New Year Mate!!! Nice camera...bring on the photos!!!