Sunday 14 December 2008

Parcel from Usa

This is young Korrie helping put the tree up. We let him put the angle on the top of the tree.

This is the tree finished Korrie decorated the tree this year not quite as i would have it ...... But it will do .

I have wrap all my presents up as well .I am trying to get into some order now..

I got a parcel all the way from USA . Julie sent it to me. I had to put it under my Christmas tree, for Christmas day so here it is. I also sent Julie a parcel for Christmas day as well...

2 comments:

Isabella said...

Korrie did a good job with the tree, Dont forget get to let us all share in what Julie sent you from the States you must be feeling very blessed

Julie said...

I can't wait to open your gift either. I will have to take a photo of the package too, it is under my tree. Happy happy!!
Korrie did a fantastic job on the tree. What would we do without our little helpers?