Monday 14 July 2008

Belated Birthday Present

This is a birthday present for Sarah

This is a belated birthday present for my sister in law Sarah .Her birthday was in may . I made this hand bag with green and soft pink fabric as she love greens and pinks. I took it to her house last night and ask what did she think of the colour . Sarah told me she like the colours that I had pick out .I said well i am so glad because I made it for you . Sarah gave it back to me and said you are joking but I said no it is for you .she did not now about this surprise .I got all my fabric from Calico Cross Roads .


2 comments:

Leanne said...

HI Roseanne
The bag and your stitchery is beautiful, Sarah is very lucky.
Thankyou for all your lovely comments you left on my blog.

Leanne xx

Leanne said...

Hi Rosesnne,
I love your bag....... your sister in law is very lucky....Thanks for visiting my blog. I have used one of Natalies lovely stitcheries on one of my bags.