Sunday 22 July 2007

scrap Book Photo Album

This is my mother in laws family . She is third
from the left . Her name is laurel


I made this scrap book photo album for my mother in law
80 Th birthday it was so much fun making it . She love it
very much . She told me it was very special it meant more
to her than some think brought out of a shop. The photos
are of all my family and my grand children .We had a big
surprise party for her and invited all her old friends that
she had not seen for a long time. o what a great time we had.
the party was last saturday

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks great Razzy!! You will have to make one for yourself ond day!!! LOL

De said...

Lovely present Razzy. Sorry I hadnt been over to your blog for awhile.

miss~nance said...

Looks great Razzy. Mini scrap books make such great pressies.

Gail