Saturday 27 January 2007

Welcome

Hello everyone. Under much pressure from Sarah, i have started my very own blog too!! Thanks Sarah. Today, i went to Sarah's place and went through all her patterns to find a bag pattern for my swap partner and i have found a beauty!! Also, while i was at her place, i took my block "Journey of a Quilter" that i am doing all buy myself (this will be the very first time i have done anything completely by myself) and have completed block 1 and 2 in the 4th block. Well, Sarah was very impressed!! Now i hope to do some more tonight and will post a pic when its done :)
Bye for now
Razzy XX

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks great Roseanne!!
Sarah x

Helen said...

Good one Razzy it looks great, can't wait to see some piccies of your blocks.

Helen

Anonymous said...

looking good raz, but where are the pics?
No pressure understand :)